Get the appearance of longer, thicker-looking lashes you dream of with Lash Boost eyelash-conditioning serum. Get the appearance of lush, longer-looking lashes in as little as four weeks with ENHANCEMENTS Lash Boost™.* This nightly eyelash-conditioning serum features a unique proprietary formula that improves the appearance of lash volume and length for lashes that are 100% real, 100% yours. In weeks, you’ll be wondering if you need mascara at all. (5mL/0.17 US fl. oz.) *For best results, use Lash Boost for 8 weeks.
ENHANCEMENTS™ Lash Boost should be applied nightly along the upper lash line.
Follow these steps:
1. Remove makeup and wash your face before using Lash Boost. Eye lids and lashes should be completely clean and dry.
2. Apply Lash Boost only along the upper lash line of both eyes.
Dip the brush once per eye and wipe off any excess product from the
brush before applying.
3. Gently wipe off any excess serum from your eyelid or lashes. Do not wash your face or eyes after applying.
4. Wait about 90 seconds until Lash Boost has dried before going
to sleep or applying other products around your eye. Make sure to avoid
eye lids and lashes when applying any product to the eye area,
including eye cream.
5. If you get the serum in your eye, rinse with water. Some
people may experience a mild tingling sensation after application. It
should improve within a few minutes and disappear completely with
continued use. Stop using if tingling, irritation and/or redness
6. Continue using Lash Boost nightly after desired results are
achieved to maintain lash condition. Can also be applied to eyebrows to
help improve their appearance. Eyebrows may take up to 8 weeks to see
WARNINGS: For external use only. Avoid getting in the eye; in the event
of direct contact rinse with cool water. If you develop irritation or
swelling, discontinue product usage. If irritation is significant or in
the first instance of any swelling, consult your physician. If you’re
pregnant or nursing, being treated for any eye-related disorder,
undergoing cancer treatment, prone to dry eyes or styes, consult your
physician before use. If you notice irregularities in appearance of
lashes, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children.