Tiger Balm Arthritis Rub
RELIEF FOR ARTHRITIS JOINT PAIN
Modern science blends with a time-tested natural pain relief formula.
Balm’s blend of natural herbal ingredients provides safe, fast, and
cost-effective relief from muscle aches and arthritis joint pain.
Dispensed from an easy-to-use arthritis-friendly pump, this topical lotion isn't greasy and contains no skin-drying alcohol.
TIGER BALM ARTHRITIS RUB USES
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- Minor aches and pains associated with arthritis
- Arthritis joint pain
- Muscle strains and sprains
Active Ingredients: Camphor (11%) and Menthol (11%)
Inactive Ingredients: Cajuput
oil, chondroitin sulfate, cassia oil, clove oil, deionized water,
dementholized mint oil, diazolidinyl urea, glucosamine sulfate, methyl
paraben, methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), PEG-120 methyl glucose dioleate,
propyl paraben, propylene glycol
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep
out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center immediately.
Other Information: This
product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on a
small area before use. As part of its warming action, temporary redness
- Shake well before using.
- Apply generously to affected areas and massage gently until cream is absorbed into the skin
- For adults and children 12 years and older, apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- For children under 12 years consult a doctor before use
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.