Tiger Balm Muscle Rub
OVERPOWER MUSCLE STRAINS
Tube of Tiger Balm Muscle Rub may just be the most versatile equipment in your gym bag.
non-greasy, easy-to-apply cream can be used before and after physical
activity. Applying it to target areas before sports or exercise provides
penetrating heat relief to get you ready for your workout. Using it
afterwards provides relief for muscle strains, backaches, and other
muscle aches and pains that can come from physical activity.
Balm's Muscle Rub is trusted by the world's leading athletes and
trainers for fast, safe and effective pain relief without the potential
side effects pills can cause.
TIGER BALM MUSCLE RUB USES
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- Muscle strains
- Muscle aches and pains
Active Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate (15%), Menthol (5%), Camphor (3%)
Inactive Ingredients: Cetostearyl
Alcohol, Hard Paraffin, Methyl Hydroxybenzoate, Polyoxyethylene Glycol
1000, Propyl Hydroxybenzoate, Purified Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate,
White Soft Paraffin
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep
out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center immediately.
- This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- Store below 86F
- Apply generously and gently massage on the affected area until completely absorbed. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily as necessary.
- For children under 12 years old, consult a doctor before use
- Use before or after sports or exercise to help soothe aching muscles, muscle strain and stiffness
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.