Tiger Balm Ultra
SUPERIOR RELIEF FOR JOINT AND MUSCLE STRAINS
When you're ready to nuke the pain, you're ready for Tiger Balm Ultra.
non-staining ointment contains the strongest concentration of Tiger
Balm's herbal ingredients to provide penetrating heat to muscles.
application gives you fast, warm, comforting relief for joint and
muscle pain, stiff muscles, arthritis in the hands and joints, backaches
caused by overexertion, and even backaches during pregnancy.
Tiger Balm Sports Rub
the heavy user or Tiger Balm lover, Tiger Balm Ultra is also available
in the same economically-sized 1.7 oz. tin used by massage therapists,
chiropractors, sports trainers, and collegiate and professional sports
teams across the country.
TIGER BALM ULTRA USES
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with:
- Joint and muscle strains
- Stiff muscles
Active Ingredients: Camphor (11%), Menthol (11%)
Inactive Ingredients: Cajuput Oil, Dementholized Mint Oil, Clove Oil and Cassia Oil in a paraffin base
Warnings: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. When using this product:
- Use only as directed
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with wrap or use heating pad
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or 30 minutes after bathing
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Pain clears up and then recurs a few days later
pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep
out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center immediately.
Other Information: This product may cause allergic reaction in some individuals. Test on small area before use.
- For adults and children over 12, rub well on the affected area. Repeat 3 to 4 times daily.
- For children 12 years of age or younger, consult a healthcare professional before use.