This easy to use
Azulene Wax is a transparent soft wax that is used with wax strip. It
is dark in color for good visability on the skin. It contains wild
chamomile extract which is characterized by antiseptic properties. This
wax was created for removal of thin, light hair. It is characterized by
great adhesion and is applied in a thin layer to effectively remove
hairs. Temperature: Max 102.2°F / 39 °C. Use with strips.
Flex Soft Wax is an innovative product by ItalWax. It’s unique formula
is a perfect mix of natural resins with distinctive components. ItalWax
Flex is characterized by very high plasticity when applied in thin layer
with a spatula on large surfaces. ItalWax Flex wax forms a thin film on
the skin, which grabs all the hairs and guarantees firm adhesion with
the waxing strip. Waxing with ItalWax Flex wax is less painful for the
client, comparing to classic soft waxes, because Flex doesn’t adhere to
Benefits of Flex Wax:
Waxing procedure for Flex Soft Wax ItalWax:
- FLEX Wax doesn’t leave sticky feeling on the skin
- FLEX Wax removes 100% of hairs without breaking them
- FLEX Wax is suitable for all hair types
Most common mistakes during hair removal with soft waxes:
- Preheat the wax can in the professional heater to 102°F-104°F.
- Treat the depilation area with a pre-wax lotion ItalWax.
- Dip the wooden spatula in the wax and then apply it onto the treated area in the direction of the hair growth.
- Apply the strip while keeping the end of the strip in a wax-free area.
- Tightly press the strip to the skin.
- While holding the free end of the strip, remove the strip with a
fast movement in the direction opposite to the hair growth and parallel
to the skin.
- Repeat the procedure on the next area. Do not apply wax on the same area more than twice.
- On completion of the procedure remove any wax residue with an after-wax oily lotion ItalWax.
- Wrong application (against the direction of the hair growth ) and
wrong removal (in the direction of the hair growth), which results in
failure to pull out all hairs.
- Ripping the strip off perpendicular to the skin leads to hematomas.
- Multiple wax application onto the same area leads to damaging the upper epidermis layer
Acute and chronic skin diseases in waxing area. Varicose veins in the area of the procedure.
as with all waxes, test the sensitivity of the skin on the inner part of forearm.
#BeeLineWax #ItalWax #ItalWaxSoftWax #SoftWax #CreamWax #StripWax