Waxness Blue Professional Original is a professional-grade, hybrid resin wax from Europe. It is characterized by high flexibility and plasticity, a strong grip on the hair, and very low adhesion on skin.
- Melt wax over low heat. Temperature: max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F).
- Test for correct temperature. WARNING: incorrect temperature may cause skin burns.
- Ensure skin is clean.
- Prep skin with powder or antiseptic lotion if necessary. Do not use oil before waxing with natural resin wax.
- Evenly apply wax in the direction of hair growth, not wider than 1-1/2".
- The wax will be ready to remove once it is no longer sticky to the touch.
- Flick the lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut.
- Pull the hard wax briskly against the growth of the hair, close and parallel to the skin.
- Apply an astringent product followed by a soothing oil or lotion when treatment is completed.
WARNINGS: Please read the instructions in full before proceeding with the treatment. Failure to follow instructions and warnings may result in severe skin irritation and other injuries.
For Licensed Beauticians use only!
INGREDIENTS: Colophonium (Rosin), Glyceryl Rosinate, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 61565 (D&C Green 6).
- Use without strips suitable for all areas
- Low temperature
- Dark color well visible on the skin.
- Made in Italy