Waxness Teal Dream is a rosin-free performance hard wax with a demi creamy consistency. Very versatile, it is recommended for sensitive skin and it performs very well applied on large or small areas. It has a glamorous enticing sparkly appearance and a modern color that is also very visible on any type of skin.
The bag design is inspired by Le Petit Prince, the theme is surreal childish like a child's dream and the main design element is a “Waxing Crescent Moon” a phase in which the moon transition from New Moon to Full Moon
The word "Waxing" has 2 meanings, for the Moon means that it is growing and for our product that we are waxing ????
The 2 main colors are very modern and they create a strong visual identity, teal and magenta n a black background.
Many elements are randomly mixed like in a dream. For example, the elements above the German language are the Florida Keys Islands also because the teal color is traditional there and it may be something you may dream about.
1. Melt the wax over low heat. Temperature: max 42 degrees C (107.6 degrees F).
2. Test for correct temperature. WARNING: incorrect temperature may cause skin burns.
3. Ensure skin is clean.
4. Prep skin with powder or antiseptic lotion if necessary.
5. Evenly apply wax in the direction of hair growth, not wider than 1-1/2".
6. The wax will be ready to remove once it is no longer sticky to the touch.
7. Flick the lower part of the strip, keeping the skin taut.
8. Pull the hard wax briskly against the growth of the hair, close and parallel to the skin.
Do not ingest! For Licensed Beautician Use!
INGREDIENTS: Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Ethylene/VA Copolymer, Paraffin, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Cera Alba (Beeswax), CI 61565 (D&C Green 6), Tin Oxide, CI 47000 (D&C Yellow 11).
- -Rosin Free, unlikely to cause skin allergies due to rosin.
- -Exclusive sparkly teal color
- -Extremely pliable and versatile, can be used on arms, legs, body, face, bikini
- -Made in Italy